Good news for the Beach Food Pantry on the Outer Banks
It’s been 5 months since Hurricane Sandy hit Hampton Roads and the Outer Banks.
Over that time, NewsChannel 3 has chronicled the journey of one of the hardest hit organizations – the Beach Food Pantry. Sandy sent the ocean gushing into their building – ruining equipment and thousands of dollars worth of food for the needy.
Tonight on NewsChannel 3, Todd Corillo will have the Good News update – how Sandy has turned out to be a blessing in disguise with new equipment, new donations, and a new mission thanks to the generous Outer Banks community Taking Action and Getting Results!
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight