Good news for the Beach Food Pantry on the Outer Banks
It’s been 5 months since Hurricane Sandy hit Hampton Roads and the Outer Banks.
Over that time, NewsChannel 3 has chronicled the journey of one of the hardest hit organizations – the Beach Food Pantry. Sandy sent the ocean gushing into their building – ruining equipment and thousands of dollars worth of food for the needy.
Tonight on NewsChannel 3, Todd Corillo will have the Good News update – how Sandy has turned out to be a blessing in disguise with new equipment, new donations, and a new mission thanks to the generous Outer Banks community Taking Action and Getting Results!
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket