2-year-old ‘Bedtime Bandit’ steals sister’s toys
Don’t underestimate this two-year-old.
The parents of a 2-year-old Utah boy set up a camera to find out what’s been happening to their 8-year-old daughter’s toys.
The boy’s sister had complained to her parents about her toys disappearing, so they decided to do a little late-night surveillance.
The boy’s mother posted on the video that the baby actually picked the lock to get into his sister’s room to get to the toys.
This video has gained nearly 2 million YouTube views in just a matter of days!
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend