2-year-old ‘Bedtime Bandit’ steals sister’s toys
Don’t underestimate this two-year-old.
The parents of a 2-year-old Utah boy set up a camera to find out what’s been happening to their 8-year-old daughter’s toys.
The boy’s sister had complained to her parents about her toys disappearing, so they decided to do a little late-night surveillance.
The boy’s mother posted on the video that the baby actually picked the lock to get into his sister’s room to get to the toys.
This video has gained nearly 2 million YouTube views in just a matter of days!
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says