Domusindo Perdana drop-side cribs recalled due to entrapment, suffocation hazards
If you own a PT Domusindo Perdana drop-side crib, you should stop using this product immediately.
A recall has been issued because the drop sides of the crib can malfunction, detach or fail. This can cause part of the drop side to fall out of its position creating a space where a baby can become trapped. This failure could lead to strangulation or suffocation. Children can also fall out of the crib.
If you own one of these cribs and you need more information, click here.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight