Domusindo Perdana drop-side cribs recalled due to entrapment, suffocation hazards
If you own a PT Domusindo Perdana drop-side crib, you should stop using this product immediately.
A recall has been issued because the drop sides of the crib can malfunction, detach or fail. This can cause part of the drop side to fall out of its position creating a space where a baby can become trapped. This failure could lead to strangulation or suffocation. Children can also fall out of the crib.
If you own one of these cribs and you need more information, click here.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship