Domusindo Perdana drop-side cribs recalled due to entrapment, suffocation hazards
If you own a PT Domusindo Perdana drop-side crib, you should stop using this product immediately.
A recall has been issued because the drop sides of the crib can malfunction, detach or fail. This can cause part of the drop side to fall out of its position creating a space where a baby can become trapped. This failure could lead to strangulation or suffocation. Children can also fall out of the crib.
If you own one of these cribs and you need more information, click here.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's