Crews work to repair water main break in Downtown Portsmouth
Portsmouth, Va. – Crews are working to repair a water main break on South Street in Downtown Portsmouth.
The water service has been temporarily interrupted on South Street and Dinwiddie Street, including the Dinwiddie Hotel and Malvern Hill Apartments.
Officials are notifying people in the area now about the water main break.
The city is conducting sewer and water line repairs in the area. While crews were working, a line was hit.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend