Crews work to repair water main break in Downtown Portsmouth
Portsmouth, Va. – Crews are working to repair a water main break on South Street in Downtown Portsmouth.
The water service has been temporarily interrupted on South Street and Dinwiddie Street, including the Dinwiddie Hotel and Malvern Hill Apartments.
Officials are notifying people in the area now about the water main break.
The city is conducting sewer and water line repairs in the area. While crews were working, a line was hit.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship