BabyHome USA recalls high chairs due to strangulation hazard
We’re taking action to warn you about a recall on BabyHome USA high chairs. If you have one of these, please do not continue to use it.
The front opening between the tray and the seat bottom of the high chair can allow a baby’s body to slip through and become trapped at the neck.
For more information on this recall, click here.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’