BabyHome USA recalls high chairs due to strangulation hazard
We’re taking action to warn you about a recall on BabyHome USA high chairs. If you have one of these, please do not continue to use it.
The front opening between the tray and the seat bottom of the high chair can allow a baby’s body to slip through and become trapped at the neck.
For more information on this recall, click here.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested