“Are we there Yet?” Joint Services luncheon coming up in April
Norfolk, Va. – If you’re looking to get involved in the community or to meet new people, check out this great opportunity.
The Tidewater Officers’ Spouses’ Association will be hosting the “Are we there Yet?” Joint Services luncheon in April.
It is open to all spouses of all branches and ranks.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery