21-year-old arrested for attempted armed robbery in Suffolk
Suffolk, Va. - Justin Dashaun Macon, 21, has been arrested in connection to an attempted armed robbery case in Suffolk.
On Tuesday evening at around 10:42 p.m., officers say they were on a routine patrol on Shoulders Hill Road when they heard gunshots in the area.
They saw two vehicles and several people behind the car wash bays at the Shell Gas Station on Bridge Road. The subjects ran away when they saw police.
The two people inside the car told police they were robbed. Police say there were two bullet holes in their vehicle.
Another person was found on Shoulders Hill Road and police found a gun on the scene of the attempted robbery.
Macon has now been charged with shooting into an occupied vehicle, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony and attempted robbery.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Update: Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'