Armed robber hits Chartway Federal Credit Union in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – Police are looking for a man who robbed the Chartway Federal Credit Union on Wednesday afternoon.
The armed robbery occurred at the 304 Kelam Road location.
A masked suspect walked into the bank with a gun and demanded money from two tellers police say. The tellers gave the robber the money and he took off westbound across Kellam Road.
No one was hurt during the robbery police say.
If you know anything, please call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship