Armed robber hits Chartway Federal Credit Union in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – Police are looking for a man who robbed the Chartway Federal Credit Union on Wednesday afternoon.
The armed robbery occurred at the 304 Kelam Road location.
A masked suspect walked into the bank with a gun and demanded money from two tellers police say. The tellers gave the robber the money and he took off westbound across Kellam Road.
No one was hurt during the robbery police say.
If you know anything, please call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend