Water main repaired near W. T. Cooke Elementary School
Virginia Beach, Va. – A minor water main break was reported near W. T. Cooke Elementary School overnight, officials say, around 3 a.m. Tuesday morning.
The water main, located at Mediterranean Avenue and 14th Street at the Oceanfront, was repaired at approximately 6 a.m.
“Customers should run water for about five minutes before use, just to clear out the pipe,” says Jim Cherry of Virginia Beach Public Works.
Cherry says this water main break affects very few customers, and a boil order has not been issued at this time.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for additional updates that may be released.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales