More than a dozen sterile compound drugs recalled
Pallimed Solutions Pharmacy in Massachusetts has voluntarily recalled more than a dozen sterile compound drugs.
Most of the recalled items were used to prepare erectile dysfunction treatments for patients who have difficulty swallowing pills.
The pharmacy issued the recall, which includes injectable drugs, because of concerns during an inspection.
The company says that no products are known to be unsafe or contaminated.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's