More than a dozen sterile compound drugs recalled
Pallimed Solutions Pharmacy in Massachusetts has voluntarily recalled more than a dozen sterile compound drugs.
Most of the recalled items were used to prepare erectile dysfunction treatments for patients who have difficulty swallowing pills.
The pharmacy issued the recall, which includes injectable drugs, because of concerns during an inspection.
The company says that no products are known to be unsafe or contaminated.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales