Where is spring? Winter weather blows through Hampton Roads
Williamsburg, Va. – What happened to spring?
That’s what several residents around Hampton Roads are asking after snow and ice fell in some areas across the region over the weekend and on Monday morning.
There’s still snow on the ground in some spots around Williamsburg. Check out the cool snowman NewsChannel 3′s Todd Corillo spotted today.
When are spring temperatures coming? Click here to read more weather updates on wtkr.com.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations