Suspected meth lab discovered in Currituck County after man is burned
Currituck County, NC – Deputies in Currituck County are investigating a suspected meth lab on 120 Taylors Road after a man showed up to the hospital with burns on his body on Sunday.
Staff at Albemarle Hospital alerted deputies.
The burn victim did not give staff much information and he would not list an address police say.
Officers searched the home on Taylors Road after obtaining a warrant, and they say they recovered ‘precursors of a methamphetamine lab’ and drug paraphernalia.
No other injuries were reported.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 as we learn more about this incident.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend