Suspected meth lab discovered in Currituck County after man is burned
Currituck County, NC – Deputies in Currituck County are investigating a suspected meth lab on 120 Taylors Road after a man showed up to the hospital with burns on his body on Sunday.
Staff at Albemarle Hospital alerted deputies.
The burn victim did not give staff much information and he would not list an address police say.
Officers searched the home on Taylors Road after obtaining a warrant, and they say they recovered ‘precursors of a methamphetamine lab’ and drug paraphernalia.
No other injuries were reported.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 as we learn more about this incident.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach