Suspected meth lab discovered in Currituck County after man is burned
Currituck County, NC – Deputies in Currituck County are investigating a suspected meth lab on 120 Taylors Road after a man showed up to the hospital with burns on his body on Sunday.
Staff at Albemarle Hospital alerted deputies.
The burn victim did not give staff much information and he would not list an address police say.
Officers searched the home on Taylors Road after obtaining a warrant, and they say they recovered ‘precursors of a methamphetamine lab’ and drug paraphernalia.
No other injuries were reported.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 as we learn more about this incident.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly