Oh Snap! Crocodiles attack photographer who got too close
Rio Tarcoles, Costa Rica - A photographer trying to snap the “money shot” gets way too close to a group of crocodiles in Rio Tarcoles, Costa Rica. It doesn’t make it any better that his friends are throwing meat at the crocodiles.
When the friends realize that the crocodiles are inching closer and eyeing the photographer, they scream at him to leave, but the photographer doesn’t budge!
Check out how he gets the biggest scare of his life!
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom