Know your blood type, stay fit
Not seeing the results you want from a workout? Knowing your blood type may help, and could change the way you exercise – according to a recent report.
Here’s the deal: There are four different types of blood – A, B, AB and O. Your blood contains different types of antigens, which react with your immune system, according to the story from KDVR in Denver.
“Each blood type is your own genetic blueprint,” said Dina Khader, a registered dietitian and integrative nutrition consultant based in Mt. Kisco, N.Y. “As a result, the foods you eat, the exercise you do would all have to be different. It makes perfect sense.”
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery