Update: Wife’s ‘billboard revenge’ a clever marketing ploy by restaurant company?
Update: It looks like a new electronic billboard has popped up. This one reads: Jessica – Meet me at Yodaddy’s at 7:00 p.m. for some wine therapy. -Jennifer.
Fox8 says they talked to the manager at Yo Daddy’s and he says they are not connected to the billboard at all.
After contacting Kotis Developments, the company that owns Yo Daddy’s and several other Greensboro restaurants, FOX8 determined Kotis also owns the digital billboard. Kotis built the new electronic billboard last month.
An angry wife’s billboard calling out her cheating husband has slowed traffic in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The message reads:
GPS Tracker – $250, Nikon Camera with zoom lens – $1600, Catching my lying husband and buying this billboard with our investment account, – Priceless. – Jennifer.
The billboard also makes a note to Michael’s mistress Jessica.
“Tell Jessica you’re moving in!”.
Life on a carrier
Va. vanity plates
Topless PTSD fight
Way too tan
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales