Structure fire reported on Greenbush Rd. in Accomack County
Accomack County, Va. –Yet another structure fire has been reported in Accomack County in the 19100 block of Greenbush Road, according to State Police.
It happened at 9:57 p.m. Monday night. Crews called for extra water trucks in the area.
Officials there have been on the hunt for a serial arsonist in the area. The unknown arsonist has been setting abandoned buildings on fire since November 2012. Right now, well over 60 fires have been reported in the area.
Officials are offering a $25,000 reward for tips leading to the capture of who ever is responsible.
There is no word yet if this most recent fire is an arson.
NewsChannel 3 is working to bring you the latest details as soon as they come into our news desk.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'