10 bars & restaurants Virginia Beach’s Sheriff won’t allow deputies to work
Virginia Beach, Va.– Three people were shot in the parking lot of Bentley’s Nightclub in Virginia Beach this morning. They are expected to be okay.
But while covering this story, we’ve learned that there are actually ten bars and restaurants the sheriff told his deputies they are no longer allowed to work part-time.
Virginia Beach Sheriff Ken Stolle decided last week that his deputies can no longer work part-time security gigs at Bentley’s and nine other Virginia Beach clubs and restaurants which include:
Guadalajara’s at Town Center
Latitudes Bar and Grill
Lynnhaven Fish House
Note: Hot Tuna and Peabodys worked with the Sheriff and can now have deputies work there.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight