Pedestrian hit by car in Norfolk dies of injuries
Norfolk, Va. – A man hit by a car on Colonial and Boissevain Avenues in Norfolk on Saturday has died from his injuries.
Police say the driver did stop at the scene.
Details as to how the crash happened are still under investigation.
But – as of now no charges have been filed.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean