Pedestrian hit by car in Norfolk dies of injuries
Norfolk, Va. – A man hit by a car on Colonial and Boissevain Avenues in Norfolk on Saturday has died from his injuries.
Police say the driver did stop at the scene.
Details as to how the crash happened are still under investigation.
But – as of now no charges have been filed.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations