Pedestrian hit by car in Norfolk dies of injuries
Norfolk, Va. – A man hit by a car on Colonial and Boissevain Avenues in Norfolk on Saturday has died from his injuries.
Police say the driver did stop at the scene.
Details as to how the crash happened are still under investigation.
But – as of now no charges have been filed.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury