Brush fire in Accomack ruled arson
According to State Police, a brush fire early Saturday morning in Accomack County appears to be arson.
State Police say police and fire personnel responded to Dennis Drive and County Road in Parksly shortly before 1am.
The fire is under investigation.
Virginia State Police asks anyone with information that can assist in solving the arsons on the Eastern Shore to come forward. There continues to be a $25,000 reward offered for any information that leads to an arrest and conviction.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend