Woman arrested in Suffolk for allegedly throwing water bottle at vehicle
Suffolk, Va. – Suffolk police have arrested a woman after a motorist said she threw a water bottle at his vehicle on Tuesday evening, officials tell NewsChannel 3.
It happened around 7:45 p.m. Tuesday, March 12, 2013 and at 7:53 p.m. in the 800 block of Milford Lane.
The victim told police he was driving on Milford Lane when he saw the woman, Charlene Hall, waving her hands standing in the middle of the road.
The victim said he moved to the left side of the road so he wouldn’t hit the woman. He then reports hearing something hit his windshield.
The victim said it was a water bottle. The victim then stopped and backed up to comfort Charlene Hall, officials say.
Officials say an argument ensued, and she accused him of speeding. Hall told police that she was walking with her children when the victim was speeding and she stood in the road waving her hands and the water bottle ‘slipped out of her hand’.
Hall told police she did not know the water bottle hit the victim’s car, but did confirm the argument about him speeding.
Charlene Hall was arrested on Thursday. Officials say she was charged with throwing missiles at an occupied dwelling.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’