New report released on Camp Lejeune water contamination case
New details about the water contamination case at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina.
A new report may show it is the worst contamination of a public water system in history.
Today, the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry is releasing information about the levels of the base’s water system.
Their 200 page report says the contamination could date back to 1948.
It’s estimated that up to one million people were exposed to tainted water at Camp Lejeune.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'