Kristen Crowley’s nursery makeover
Today’s special guest on the Parents’ Corner is Interior Designer, Jessie McDonald of Armonia Designs.
Jessie is showing us how a $6 item can provide a whole new look to your DIY projects – and how to re-purpose items you may already have in your home with just a little paint and some creative thinking.
Use shelf liner to spice up framing in the room. Plus, velcro strips are great for hanging items on walls.
Another idea is to paint curtain rods, then hang them up.
Make your own artwork from “junk” found in the garage, too.
Kristen Crowley is re-doing her nursery – so, stay tuned for an “after” version of her nursery. Right now, she is still working on it! The big “reveal” of Kristen’s nursery will be on in two weeks – be sure to watch!
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket