Kristen Crowley’s nursery makeover
Today’s special guest on the Parents’ Corner is Interior Designer, Jessie McDonald of Armonia Designs.
Jessie is showing us how a $6 item can provide a whole new look to your DIY projects – and how to re-purpose items you may already have in your home with just a little paint and some creative thinking.
Use shelf liner to spice up framing in the room. Plus, velcro strips are great for hanging items on walls.
Another idea is to paint curtain rods, then hang them up.
Make your own artwork from “junk” found in the garage, too.
Kristen Crowley is re-doing her nursery – so, stay tuned for an “after” version of her nursery. Right now, she is still working on it! The big “reveal” of Kristen’s nursery will be on in two weeks – be sure to watch!
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery