Spartans lose opening round game to Bethune-Cookman in big upset
Sadly, Norfolk State has lost their opening round game to Bethune-Cookman 70 to 68 in OT.
This is a huge upset.
The Spartans had the second longest winning streak in the nation.
The loss also means their dream of playing in the NCAA Tournament for a second year in a row are dashed. They will play in the NIT tournament because they won the regular season title.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly