Spartans lose opening round game to Bethune-Cookman in big upset
Sadly, Norfolk State has lost their opening round game to Bethune-Cookman 70 to 68 in OT.
This is a huge upset.
The Spartans had the second longest winning streak in the nation.
The loss also means their dream of playing in the NCAA Tournament for a second year in a row are dashed. They will play in the NIT tournament because they won the regular season title.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time