Marine with concealed carry permit stops man from beating woman
A Marine Corps veteran prevented a man from nearly kicking a woman to death early Tuesday in Milwaukee, and Wisconsin’s concealed carry law made his efforts possible.
According to Fox6now Milwaukee, Charlie Blackmore was driving home from work at 4:00 a.m. along Lincoln Avenue when he saw something on the sidewalk. Blackmore didn’t realize it was a woman on the ground being kicked in the head and stomach until he got closer.
He then jumped out of his car and sprung into action.
Blackmore held his gun on the suspect and called West Allis police. He says several times while waiting for police to arrive, the attacker moved toward him.
For more on this story visit Fox6now.com
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen