Marine with concealed carry permit stops man from beating woman
A Marine Corps veteran prevented a man from nearly kicking a woman to death early Tuesday in Milwaukee, and Wisconsin’s concealed carry law made his efforts possible.
According to Fox6now Milwaukee, Charlie Blackmore was driving home from work at 4:00 a.m. along Lincoln Avenue when he saw something on the sidewalk. Blackmore didn’t realize it was a woman on the ground being kicked in the head and stomach until he got closer.
He then jumped out of his car and sprung into action.
Blackmore held his gun on the suspect and called West Allis police. He says several times while waiting for police to arrive, the attacker moved toward him.
For more on this story visit Fox6now.com
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea