Marine with concealed carry permit stops man from beating woman
A Marine Corps veteran prevented a man from nearly kicking a woman to death early Tuesday in Milwaukee, and Wisconsin’s concealed carry law made his efforts possible.
According to Fox6now Milwaukee, Charlie Blackmore was driving home from work at 4:00 a.m. along Lincoln Avenue when he saw something on the sidewalk. Blackmore didn’t realize it was a woman on the ground being kicked in the head and stomach until he got closer.
He then jumped out of his car and sprung into action.
Blackmore held his gun on the suspect and called West Allis police. He says several times while waiting for police to arrive, the attacker moved toward him.
For more on this story visit Fox6now.com
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel