Top five fitness, nutrition trends
Jim White of Jim White Fitness and Nutrition Studios joins us this morning to give us some new info on the top five nutrition and top 5 fitness trends for 2013.
Jim White is here to tell us how to stay on track with fitness and nutrition.
Snacking helps to boost your metabolism – but, only if it is a healthy snack, such as fruit, veggies, or yogurt.
50 percent of men are shopping smarter when it comes to nutrition, Jim says.
Ancient grains are becoming a big hit across America.
‘From farm to plate’ – more sustainable foods with less GMOs and pesticides are being purchased by shoppers.
Number one trend – juicing!
The blender and juicer are your friends – fresh fruit juice and wheat grass, flaxseed smoothies are being consumed more by those interested in healthy eating.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found