Top five fitness, nutrition trends
Jim White of Jim White Fitness and Nutrition Studios joins us this morning to give us some new info on the top five nutrition and top 5 fitness trends for 2013.
Jim White is here to tell us how to stay on track with fitness and nutrition.
Snacking helps to boost your metabolism – but, only if it is a healthy snack, such as fruit, veggies, or yogurt.
50 percent of men are shopping smarter when it comes to nutrition, Jim says.
Ancient grains are becoming a big hit across America.
‘From farm to plate’ – more sustainable foods with less GMOs and pesticides are being purchased by shoppers.
Number one trend – juicing!
The blender and juicer are your friends – fresh fruit juice and wheat grass, flaxseed smoothies are being consumed more by those interested in healthy eating.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery