March is Navy Nutrition Month
March is Navy Nutrition Month, according to the Navy.mil website.
Navy Nutrition Month is a great time to focus on meal planning and ways to make it easier, said Lt. Cmdr. Jennifer Wallinger, a dietitian with the Navy Physical Readiness Office, March 8. That’s according to the recent article.
The Navy is promoting a website, choosemyplate.gov, which walks you through building a nutritious plate with about one-half fruits and vegetables, one-quarter whole grains, and one-quarter lean protein.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- At least 24 killed in mammoth tornado; more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder