March is Navy Nutrition Month
March is Navy Nutrition Month, according to the Navy.mil website.
Navy Nutrition Month is a great time to focus on meal planning and ways to make it easier, said Lt. Cmdr. Jennifer Wallinger, a dietitian with the Navy Physical Readiness Office, March 8. That’s according to the recent article.
The Navy is promoting a website, choosemyplate.gov, which walks you through building a nutritious plate with about one-half fruits and vegetables, one-quarter whole grains, and one-quarter lean protein.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship