March is Navy Nutrition Month
March is Navy Nutrition Month, according to the Navy.mil website.
Navy Nutrition Month is a great time to focus on meal planning and ways to make it easier, said Lt. Cmdr. Jennifer Wallinger, a dietitian with the Navy Physical Readiness Office, March 8. That’s according to the recent article.
The Navy is promoting a website, choosemyplate.gov, which walks you through building a nutritious plate with about one-half fruits and vegetables, one-quarter whole grains, and one-quarter lean protein.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean