UPDATE: NC 12 at Mirlo Beach will remain closed Saturday night into Sunday for repairs
UPDATE: NC 12 at Mirlo Beach will remain closed Saturday night into Sunday for DOT to make repairs.
NCDOT officials say NC 12 may see more ocean overwash Saturday night and for the next several days at high tide after sections of the road were closed again for several hours Saturday morning.
Water remains in some areas of the road and drivers are advised to take caution.
Travelers can also call 800-293-3779 (BY-FERRY) and Press 1 for up-to-date ferry information, or sign up to receive Tweets on their personal cell phones by going to www.twitter.com/ncdot_ferry.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News