Hatteras – Ocracoke ferries running amended schedule
Manns Harbor, N.C. – NCDOT’s Ferry Division is running an amended two-boat schedule on the Hatteras-Ocracoke route. Shoaling on the Ocracoke side is making it difficult for the smaller vessels to maneuver in and out of the dock.
Dredging operations are scheduled to be complete by March 31, at which time the division is anticipated to resume normal operations of this run.
The following departure schedule is currently in place:
8 p.m. .
The division will continue to monitor traffic demands and additional runs may be added as necessary.
For schedule information, please call the Hatteras terminal at (252) 986-2353 or Ocracoke terminal at (252) 928-1665.
Travelers can also call 800-293-3779 (BY-FERRY) and Press 1 for up-to-date ferry information, or sign up to receive Tweets on their personal cell phones by going to www.twitter.com/ncdot_ferry.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time