Hatteras-Ocracoke ferry schedule changes
Manns Harbor – NCDOT’s ferry division is running an amended two-boat schedule today.
Shoaling on the Ocracoke side, due to northwest winds, is making it difficult for the smaller vessel to maneuver in and out of the dock.
The following departures have been cancelled:
From Hatteras: From Ocracoke:
7 a.m. 8:30 a.m.
10 a.m. 11:30 a.m.
1 p.m. 2:30 p.m.
4 p.m. 5:30 p.m.
For schedule information, please call the Hatteras terminal at (252) 986-2353 or Ocracoke terminal at (252) 928-1665.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified