Hatteras-Ocracoke ferry schedule changes
Manns Harbor – NCDOT’s ferry division is running an amended two-boat schedule today.
Shoaling on the Ocracoke side, due to northwest winds, is making it difficult for the smaller vessel to maneuver in and out of the dock.
The following departures have been cancelled:
From Hatteras: From Ocracoke:
7 a.m. 8:30 a.m.
10 a.m. 11:30 a.m.
1 p.m. 2:30 p.m.
4 p.m. 5:30 p.m.
For schedule information, please call the Hatteras terminal at (252) 986-2353 or Ocracoke terminal at (252) 928-1665.
- Family furious over reports of exploitation of Disney disability treatment
- Update: 42 sticks of dynamite found in Beach storage shed
- Two-vehicle collision causes gas station fire in Hampton
- Beach-based SEAL killed in Fort Knox training accident identified
- Pilothouse audio released from USS Porter's collision with supertanker