Commandant and Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps release video on impact of sequestration
The YouTube video by Gen. James Amos and Sergeant Major Micheal P. Barrett describes the impact of sequester on the Corps, and is intended to reassure Marines and their families that while they will face some difficult decisions, the Corps will do everything it can to maintain readiness while keeping faith with Marines and their families.
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge