Commandant and Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps release video on impact of sequestration
The YouTube video by Gen. James Amos and Sergeant Major Micheal P. Barrett describes the impact of sequester on the Corps, and is intended to reassure Marines and their families that while they will face some difficult decisions, the Corps will do everything it can to maintain readiness while keeping faith with Marines and their families.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- One dead, eight hurt in multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains