Commandant and Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps release video on impact of sequestration
The YouTube video by Gen. James Amos and Sergeant Major Micheal P. Barrett describes the impact of sequester on the Corps, and is intended to reassure Marines and their families that while they will face some difficult decisions, the Corps will do everything it can to maintain readiness while keeping faith with Marines and their families.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home