Commandant and Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps release video on impact of sequestration
The YouTube video by Gen. James Amos and Sergeant Major Micheal P. Barrett describes the impact of sequester on the Corps, and is intended to reassure Marines and their families that while they will face some difficult decisions, the Corps will do everything it can to maintain readiness while keeping faith with Marines and their families.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Bullying or Fun? Military spouses go to battle over "Dependa" on Facebook
- Wait -- they found a gun hidden WHERE?!
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- UPDATE: Woman caught on camera stealing from baby's grave explains why she did it