Virginia Beach police searching for man who stole liquor from ABC store
Mario Jabreel Shaw
Virginia Beach, Va. – Virginia Beach police are asking for help tracking down a man who stole a bottle of liquor from the ABC store in the 800 block of Lynnhaven Parkway.
26-year-old Mario Jabreel Shaw allegedly stole the bottle on February 7th. He has no known address, and has used a vacant residence in Virginia Beach as an address in the past.
Anyone with information about this crime is encouraged to call the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (562-5887). Callers remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel