Taking Action Getting a Job: Full Charge Bookkeeper
Job Number: 289786
Job Description: Full Charge Bookkeeper
• 2 or 4 year Accounting degree preferred but can be substituted by a combination of education and experience
• Minimum of 3+ years full-charge bookkeeping experience
• Understanding of the balance sheet and income statement and the nature of their accounts
• Understanding of DCAA Compliance as it concerns bookkeeping and doing bookkeeping for non-profits
• Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills and experience with Excel and other MS Office applications
• Proficient with all areas of QuickBooks
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to handle client work in a friendly and professional manner
• Flexibility with regard to work hours in order to accommodate multiple time zones as well as the ability to be able to work over-time as required
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience in the preparation of tax returns, sales tax reporting and understanding of entity types not required but very helpful
• Experience with other Accounting software packages a plus.
• Knowledge and understanding of GAAP accounting a plus
• Certification from AIPB or NBA a plus
• Ability to read and write in Spanish fluently is an added PLUS!
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found