Seven-year-old Norfolk girl uses Facebook to raise money for breast cancer cure
Norfolk, Va. – A seven-year-old Norfolk girl is taking action, proving that she’s not too young to make a difference.
Danielle Nichole is using Facebook to help raise money to find a cure for breast cancer.
Her page is called “little girls can do big things too“
The inspiration behind her cause is her grandmother who died of breast cancer after a nearly decade-long battle.
On her Facebook page, you can donate to Susan G. Komen for the Cure through a Pay Pal account link.
Danielle is also organizing a dog walk in May at Mount Trashmore in Virginia Beach to raise even more money.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean