No injuries reported in Norfolk house fire
Norfolk, Va. – According to Captain Mike Hicks of Norfolk Fire Rescue, crews responded to the 5400 block of Bayberry Drive in the Poplar Hall section of the city around 12:25 p.m. Thursday.
Fire units were called to respond to a house fire. Crews arrived on scene and found smoke showing, entered the home, and “knocked down” a small kitchen fire caused by unattended cooking.
Everyone was out of the home when units arrived, according to Captain Hicks.
No injuries were reported in the fire.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket