When is high tide?
Norfolk, Va. – Here is a list of high tide times for Sewells Point:
Thu. – 5:05 AM *
Thu. – 5:27 PM
Fri. – 6:08 AM
Fri. – 6:28 PM
Flooding is most likely around high tide. Thursday morning will likely have the highest water levels, according to Meteorologist Myles Henderson.
Higher than usual water levels will last into the weekend.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Bullying or Fun? Military spouses go to battle over "Dependa" on Facebook
- Wait -- they found a gun hidden WHERE?!
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- UPDATE: Woman caught on camera stealing from baby's grave explains why she did it