When is high tide?
Norfolk, Va. – Here is a list of high tide times for Sewells Point:
Thu. – 5:05 AM *
Thu. – 5:27 PM
Fri. – 6:08 AM
Fri. – 6:28 PM
Flooding is most likely around high tide. Thursday morning will likely have the highest water levels, according to Meteorologist Myles Henderson.
Higher than usual water levels will last into the weekend.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified