When is high tide?
Norfolk, Va. – Here is a list of high tide times for Sewells Point:
Thu. – 5:05 AM *
Thu. – 5:27 PM
Fri. – 6:08 AM
Fri. – 6:28 PM
Flooding is most likely around high tide. Thursday morning will likely have the highest water levels, according to Meteorologist Myles Henderson.
Higher than usual water levels will last into the weekend.
- Family furious over reports of exploitation of Disney disability treatment
- Update: 42 sticks of dynamite found in Beach storage shed
- Two-vehicle collision causes gas station fire in Hampton
- Beach-based SEAL killed in Fort Knox training accident identified
- Pilothouse audio released from USS Porter's collision with supertanker