Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel closed in both directions
UPDATE: The CBBT is now open with no wind restrictions
Both directions of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel have been closed indefinitely.
Deputy Director Tom Anderson with the CBBT says wind gust on the third island have been recorded as high as 100 miles per hour.
No word on when the bridge-tunnel will reopen.
Stay tuned to NewsChannel 3 at for the latest on this breaking story.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery