Weed candy becoming growing problem in Indiana schools
Police in Indiana say some young kids have been hiding marijuana in candy!
It is called “weed candy” and it’s making its way into some schools in Indiana.
Police say the more sophisticated forms of the drugs are wrapped to look like Jolly Rancher candies.
They say marijuana is a big problem inside middle schools in Indiana with about 17% of kids saying they’ve tried it.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton