Weed candy becoming growing problem in Indiana schools
Police in Indiana say some young kids have been hiding marijuana in candy!
It is called “weed candy” and it’s making its way into some schools in Indiana.
Police say the more sophisticated forms of the drugs are wrapped to look like Jolly Rancher candies.
They say marijuana is a big problem inside middle schools in Indiana with about 17% of kids saying they’ve tried it.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth