VDOT says crews are on standby for pothole repair ahead of storm
As possible severe weather approaches, VDOT says they’ll have crews on standby for any emergency pothole repairs.
On February 8th, heavy rains washed out the pothole patches on I-264.
More than 20 cars were damaged by the potholes and state police even shut down part of the road saying it was too dangerous to drive.
This time, VDOT says they’ll have crews ready for possible problems.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales