Report: Norovirus sickens dozens of UNC Chapel Hill students
Chapel Hill, N.C. — According to a report from WRAL in the Raleigh area, Norovirus has spread across the UNC Chapel Hill campus, leaving dozens of students with flu-like symptoms.
Students have been experiencing symptoms such as vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and fever since last week, reports say. The number of cases has declined since its peak last Wednesday and Thursday.
Read more from WRAL.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for more health news headlines.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations