Report: Norovirus sickens dozens of UNC Chapel Hill students
Chapel Hill, N.C. — According to a report from WRAL in the Raleigh area, Norovirus has spread across the UNC Chapel Hill campus, leaving dozens of students with flu-like symptoms.
Students have been experiencing symptoms such as vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and fever since last week, reports say. The number of cases has declined since its peak last Wednesday and Thursday.
Read more from WRAL.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for more health news headlines.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly