Report: Norovirus sickens dozens of UNC Chapel Hill students
Chapel Hill, N.C. — According to a report from WRAL in the Raleigh area, Norovirus has spread across the UNC Chapel Hill campus, leaving dozens of students with flu-like symptoms.
Students have been experiencing symptoms such as vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and fever since last week, reports say. The number of cases has declined since its peak last Wednesday and Thursday.
Read more from WRAL.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for more health news headlines.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words