Report: Norovirus sickens dozens of UNC Chapel Hill students
Chapel Hill, N.C. — According to a report from WRAL in the Raleigh area, Norovirus has spread across the UNC Chapel Hill campus, leaving dozens of students with flu-like symptoms.
Students have been experiencing symptoms such as vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and fever since last week, reports say. The number of cases has declined since its peak last Wednesday and Thursday.
Read more from WRAL.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for more health news headlines.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'