Low lying areas of Lynnhaven Basin may flood during storm
Virginia Beach, Va.—The city of Virginia Beach is warning citizens about the developing coastal storm.
They say the storm may cause higher than normal tides and it may flood in low lying areas of the Lynnhaven Basin.
They say properties lower than four feet above sea level are the most vulnerable and they include Bay Colony, Bay Island, Birdneck, Lynnhaven Colony, Ocean Park and Thalia.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time