Downed trees cause power outage in Gloucester
Gloucester, Co.–According to Dominion Power, about 4,200 customers lost power in Gloucester on Tuesday night after trees fell on power lines.
They say the ground became saturated and caused a few trees to fall.
At around 8:25, they say customers lost power but they were restored within an hour.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales