Downed trees cause power outage in Gloucester
Gloucester, Co.–According to Dominion Power, about 4,200 customers lost power in Gloucester on Tuesday night after trees fell on power lines.
They say the ground became saturated and caused a few trees to fall.
At around 8:25, they say customers lost power but they were restored within an hour.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’