Hundreds of drivers reported damage; none of them were paid
Hampton Roads, Va. - Only NewsChannel 3 digs into VDOT, TME Enterprises Incorporated, and their claims processes. And according to their records, hundreds of drivers reported damage – and none of them were paid.
Not a single one in five years.
Find out what else our investigation uncovered – tonight at 6 on NewsChannel 3.
Laurie Simmons reports.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- At least 24 killed in mammoth tornado; more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder