Hundreds of drivers reported damage; none of them were paid
Hampton Roads, Va. - Only NewsChannel 3 digs into VDOT, TME Enterprises Incorporated, and their claims processes. And according to their records, hundreds of drivers reported damage – and none of them were paid.
Not a single one in five years.
Find out what else our investigation uncovered – tonight at 6 on NewsChannel 3.
Laurie Simmons reports.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave