Hundreds of drivers reported damage; none of them were paid
Hampton Roads, Va. - Only NewsChannel 3 digs into VDOT, TME Enterprises Incorporated, and their claims processes. And according to their records, hundreds of drivers reported damage – and none of them were paid.
Not a single one in five years.
Find out what else our investigation uncovered – tonight at 6 on NewsChannel 3.
Laurie Simmons reports.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery