Crews put out fire at Newport News home
(Newport News Fire Department)
Newport News, Va. – Firefighters put out a structure fire at a Newport News home Saturday morning.
The blaze in the 2100 block of Marshall Avenue heavily damaged the back porch and rear wall of the home.
Fire units arrived at 9:22 am and brought the fire under control at 9:40am.
The cause of the fire is under investigation and the Red Cross provided assistance to the residents.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel