Virginia’s first openly gay judge takes oath
Virginia’s first openly gay judge was sworn-in Friday.
After a long and controversial journey Tracy Thorne-Begland is now a General District Court Judge.
Mr. Thorne-Begland will hold court in Richmond.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study