St. Jude employees write messages of hope in dream home
On Wednesday, Saint Jude employees and those who built this year’s dream home all wrote messages of hope and prayer right before the flooring was laid.
So far, they’ve sold almost 3,000 tickets and hope to raise 1.2 million dollars to help kids beat cancer.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested