St. Jude employees write messages of hope in dream home
On Wednesday, Saint Jude employees and those who built this year’s dream home all wrote messages of hope and prayer right before the flooring was laid.
So far, they’ve sold almost 3,000 tickets and hope to raise 1.2 million dollars to help kids beat cancer.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship