St. Jude employees write messages of hope in dream home
On Wednesday, Saint Jude employees and those who built this year’s dream home all wrote messages of hope and prayer right before the flooring was laid.
So far, they’ve sold almost 3,000 tickets and hope to raise 1.2 million dollars to help kids beat cancer.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?