Plans for Titanic 2 are moving forward
Plans to build a sequel to the doomed cruise ship the Titanic are going forward.
An Australian billionaire is funding a project to build the Titanic two.
The goal is to create an almost exact replica of the Cruise liner that sank over 100 years ago.
It will mostly stick to the original design but add in modern amenities like air conditioning.
The boat is already under construction in china and is set to make its maiden voyage sometime in 2016.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations