Plans for Titanic 2 are moving forward
Plans to build a sequel to the doomed cruise ship the Titanic are going forward.
An Australian billionaire is funding a project to build the Titanic two.
The goal is to create an almost exact replica of the Cruise liner that sank over 100 years ago.
It will mostly stick to the original design but add in modern amenities like air conditioning.
The boat is already under construction in china and is set to make its maiden voyage sometime in 2016.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time