John Hinckley Jr. seeks more time outside of hospital
John Hinckley, the man who shot President Reagan is asking for more time to spend at his mother’s home in Williamsburg but a psychiatrist thinks otherwise.
During a hearing he said with greater freedom he could become a danger to himself or others.
The psychiatrist also testified Hinckley shouldn’t be allowed to drive or have unaccompanied time during visits to Hampton Roads.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales