John Hinckley Jr. seeks more time outside of hospital
John Hinckley, the man who shot President Reagan is asking for more time to spend at his mother’s home in Williamsburg but a psychiatrist thinks otherwise.
During a hearing he said with greater freedom he could become a danger to himself or others.
The psychiatrist also testified Hinckley shouldn’t be allowed to drive or have unaccompanied time during visits to Hampton Roads.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen