John Hinckley Jr. seeks more time outside of hospital
John Hinckley, the man who shot President Reagan is asking for more time to spend at his mother’s home in Williamsburg but a psychiatrist thinks otherwise.
During a hearing he said with greater freedom he could become a danger to himself or others.
The psychiatrist also testified Hinckley shouldn’t be allowed to drive or have unaccompanied time during visits to Hampton Roads.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations