Therapy center gets big results for autism
Ethan was 2-years-old when his parents noticed something was off.
His parents took intensive action. After working with several different agencies, they found the Center for Autism Related Disorders or “C.A.R.D” in Tarzana where toddler Ethan went through 30-40 hours a week of intensive applied behavior analysis or “ABA”
The nearly 40 hours a week went on for 4 years.
The therapist Ethan worked with was certain he would recover, but it was a harrowing ordeal
Though they lost their home, they gained their child back.
Only 10 percent of children diagnosed with autism get the top quality ABA therapy Ethan did.
And though it cost them everything including their marriage, Ethan is now just a typical kid living without autism.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Bullying or Fun? Military spouses go to battle over "Dependa" on Facebook
- Wait -- they found a gun hidden WHERE?!
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- UPDATE: Woman caught on camera stealing from baby's grave explains why she did it