Food stamps for pets?
According to the program’s Facebook page, Pet Food Stamps is a NYS, pending non-profit, with a Tax ID/EIN, designed to provide pet food assistance to food stamp recipients and low income persons, nationwide, preventing pets from being surrendered to high kill animal shelters.
We are talking about this starting today – First at Four.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery