Batman’s sidekick Robin to be killed off – again
DC comics is killing off Batman’s sidekick Robin (again).
To avoid any more spoilers we’ll let you click over to the NY Post to read the full details.
This is not the first time the comics have killed off Batman’s sidekick.
The current Robin, Damian Wayne, is the 10-year-old son of Bruce Wayne and Talia, the daughter of his enemy Ra’s al Ghul.
A number of heroes have filled the role of Robin over the decades, including the first and best known, Dick Grayson, introduced in 1940.
The last Robin to be killed off was the disliked, surly Jason Todd was slain by the Joker after an infamous 1-900 phone poll let fans choose whether the teen should be killed off.
Todd was resurrected in 2005.
The No. 8 of DC Comics’ ‘Batman Incorporated’ hits shelves Wednesday.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom